BRONX PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS SONIN & GENIS: NOTABLE VERDICTS
SONIN & GENIS, ESQS. have successfully represented numerous families that have suffered wrongful death or serious injuries as a result of the negligence or medical malpractice of others, including but not limited to: construction accidents, lead poisoning, premises liability, sidewalk and auto accidents, elevator and escalator accidents, police brutality and false arrest, municipal wrongdoing, and other forms of negligence.
While we are proud of the results we have achieved on behalf of our clients, we realize that the size of a verdict or settlement is not always indicative of the quality of our work, and that each client, like each case is unique.
- $ 22 million verdict for a crash
- $ 15 million dollar verdict for a driver involved in a collision with a tractor trailer
- $ 4 million verdict for a man injured in motor vehicle accident
- $ 3 million verdict for a driver injured in a car accident
- $ 2, 020,000 million verdict for a pedestrian hit by a police car
- $ 17 million dollar judgment for the wrongful death of a man caused by inadequate security
- $ 7,000,000 settlement against a City hospital
- $ 2.5 million settlement in a medical malpractice in conservative Staten Island
- $ 2.5 million dollar settlement in a medical malpractice case
- $ 1.5 million verdict in a medical malpractice case
- $ 1,220,000 settlement in a wrongful death case
- $ 1,050,000 settlement for the wrongful death caused by dental malpractice
SUBWAY AND MTA ACCIDENTS
- $ 8 million verdict for a man that slipped and fell in a subway station,
- $ 1.35 million verdict to a woman that fell in a subway station
- $ 6.5 million judgment in a wrongful death case for a woman that tripped and fell in an apartment building
- $ 2,420,000 verdict for a chiropractor that sustained an injury to her neck in a hotel
- $ 2 million verdict for a bicyclist injured due to a pothole
- $ 1.75 million verdict for a bicyclist injured on ice
DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS/PRODUCT LIABILITY
- $ 3 million settlement for a supermarket employee that fell off a defective tractor-trailer lift gate while unloading products in rural Dutchess County;
CONSTRUCTION AND WORK ACCIDENTS
- $ 1.5 million settlement for a worker that sustained an electric shock
- $ 1.2 million settlement for an injured construction worker
- $ 1.125 million settlement in a wrongful death caused by EMS’s delay in responding to a call to “911”
- Large settlements for police misconduct, excessive force, false arrest, malicious prosecution and civil rights violations
- $ 1.5 million verdict for the wrongful death of a student that was assaulted outside a school.
VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS DISCLAIMER: THESE VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS ARE ACTUAL CASES HANDLED BY OUR FIRM, BUT THEY DO NOT GUARANTEE SIMILAR RESULTS.